2017 IceCube Masterclass
The fourth edition of the Icecube Masterclass will take place on March 8, 11 and 22, 2017. Fifteen IceCube institutions will host a masterclass in 2017, including the second IceCube MasterClass in Spanish. Please write to email@example.com if you would like to receive further information about this program.
Find below the institutions that are hosting a masterclasso on each date.
On March 8, 2017 an IceCube Masterclass will be held at*:
- RWTH Aachen University, Germany
- Universität Münster, Germany
- Université Libre de Bruxelles, Belgium
- University of Delaware in Newark, US
- Vrije Universiteit Brussel, Belgium
- WIPAC at University of Wisconsin–Madison, US (English session)
On March 11, 2017 an IceCube Masterclass will be held at:
- Universiteit Gent, Belgium
On March 22, 2017 an IceCube Masterclass will be held at:
- WIPAC at University of Wisconsin–Madison, US (Spanish session)
Registration to attend the masterclass is free but mandatory. Every participant must be registered by a teacher from his/her school (see teachers section). Participation is limited to 20 to 40 students, depending on the site, and teachers are encouraged to submit student registration starting on December 1, 2016.
High school students need only a genuine interest in physics in order to participate, but keep in mind that the masterclass content targets sophomore students and above.